Heya! It’s Taz here!
Now, I bet loads of you guys made some New Year’s Resolutions (or maybe you didn’t!) this year. Well, I made a few too! And because I’m a curious person, I’d like to find out about some of your promises. Maybe you’ve decided to dedicate more time to looming, or you’ve promised yourself you’ll send me a design in the next month. Or maybe you made some non-loom related resolutions too. Perhaps 2015’s the year you’ll stop biting your nails, or maybe you know it’s time to get a little more organized. I want to know! And to get you started, I’ll give you three LOOMY promises and three NON-LOOMY promises that I’ve made for 2015. Here we go!
- To globalize Lots of Loomz, and get others interested in it, from everywhere around the world.
- To post more bracelet designs (I’ve got loads up my sleeve!) on Lots of Loomz, and also to post any designs I get from you amazing viewers on Lots of Loomz too.
- To run a competition one day.
- To join another club out of school (I’ve done this already, I’m starting a guitar club next week).
- To go out shopping more often (despite being a girl, I’m not exactly a shopper).
- To start up my imaginary cake-service, Taz’s Truly Terrific Treats.
So that’s my list for you. What about you guys? Leave me a comment, and I’ll get back to you. See ya for now!